I’m a summa cum laude graduate of The University of Alabama who loves public relations and speaking Spanish — a lifelong learner, forward thinker, conversation enthusiast and ardent writer. Though originally from the St. Louis area, I’ve developed a particular attachment to the South, where I recently launched my career at a public relations agency in Atlanta. In my leisure, I enjoy exploring the city, gawking over HGTV designers’ renovations, replaying soundtracks to timeless Broadway musicals and savoring white wines.
Here, I write about how I’m finding my way in the post-college world, in addition to a sprinkling of public relations-related posts.
Past guest blog posts:
- Intern Life Lessons: Saving Money During Your Internship (written for The InternView)
- Weighing in on Marie Claire’s PR Disaster (written for Platform Magazine’s blog)
In the news:
- Rhetoric and Rosetta Stone: Learning Language in the Digital Era (Platform Magazine)
- After tornado, Alabama students finally get graduation day (CNN)
- PR students get real world experience (The Crimson White)
- National Honor for Three A&PR Students (UA College of Communication and Information Sciences)
- AAF celebrates 15 years of a groundbreaking diversity initiative (Advertising Age)
For professional information and to download my resume or writing samples, visit my website here.